- Narberth's annual Dickens Festival, which draws thousands of visitors to the borough each December, will run from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
- The Lower Merion School Board meets at 8 p.m. Monday to elect officers for the year ahead and to vote on administrators' salaries. The district's website has the full agenda.
- The second public hearing on Lower Merion Township's proposed 2013 municipal budget is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. Wednesday. The proposal maintains the same property tax rate as 2012's budget. Also Wednesday night, the Narberth Borough Council meets at 8 p.m.
- Harriton senior Max Norris will compete Saturday in the Foot Locker national cross country championship race in San Diego. The boys race begins at 1 p.m. Eastern Standard Time; Norris was one of 40 boys in the country to qualify.
- The Belmont Hills Civic Association meets at 7:30 p.m. Monday at the Ashland Avenue community center.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something