Not sure where to get a Christmas tree this season? Several neighborhoods in Lower Merion and Narberth have convenient locations:
- Gladwyne Fire Company's tree sales are open from 2 to 8 p.m. weekdays and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekends.
- St. Margaret School in Narberth is selling trees to benefit the CYO.
- The trees of Ricklin's Hardware in Narberth are shown in the photograph attached to this article.
- Albrecht Nursery on Montgomery Avenue in Narberth sells trees in the back enclosure.
- Trees are sold in the lot at Lancaster and Ardmore avenues in Ardmore, across Lancaster from McDonald's.
- Another spot will be the former Riggins gas station lot at Lancaster Ave. and Wynnewood Rd. in Wynnewood.
- Another Lancaster Avenue lot with tree sales is at Our Mother of Good Counsel, at the Pennswood Road intersection in Bryn Mawr.
- There are tree sales in a parking lot at Bala and City avenues in Bala Cynwyd.
Which place is best? Do you have another Christmas tree destination in Lower Merion or Narberth? Tell us in the comments section below.