The Montgomery County Health Department conducted inspections on six facilities in early February in the Narberth-Bala Cynwyd Patch area.
Below is each facility's name as well as the date of its inspection, which includes the health department's report.
Also listed is each facility's number of violations, out of 54 categories; the reports contain details on the violations.
- Main Line Health Food International, Bala Cynwyd: 2/4/2013 (1 violation)
- Flap Jack, Bala Cynwyd: 2/4/2013 (2 violations)
- Casoli's Peacock Grille, Bala Cynwyd: 2/5/2013 (6 violations)
- Maido!, Narberth: 2/1/2013 (3 violations)
- McShea's, Narberth: 2/1/2013 (7 violations)
- Narberth American Family Market, Narberth: 2/1/2013 (1 violation)