- Narberth's Spring Celebration runs from Thursday through Sunday, including Sunday's Arts & Music Festival.
- The Lower Merion Board of Commissioners will consider on Wednesday night whether to prohibit parking on Old Lancaster Road in front of the assisted-living facility. (See the attached township memo.)
- The board also may decide to pursue grants toward Manayunk Bridge trail work and City Avenue traffic signal improvements.
- Both Lower Merion School District high schools are having proms at 7 p.m. Saturday—'s at the Constitution Center by Independence Mall, 's at the Please Touch Museum in Fairmount Park.
- Schuylkill Expressway bridge cleanings will cause lane closures Tuesday through Wednesday, according to PennDOT. On Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., the left eastbound lane is scheduled to be closed between King of Prussia and City Avenue, and on Wednesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., the left westbound lane will be closed over the same stretch.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something