Lower Merion police last week responded to 259 calls throughout Narberth, Bala Cynwyd, Belmont Hills and Penn Valley, up from , department records show.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and with incidents from the rest of Lower Merion removed, is attached to this article.
The police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) include:
- 1 arson fire, in a commercial building on the 300 block of Levering Mill Road in Bala Cynwyd
- 3 burglaries, all in Narberth: one June 16 about 9:45 p.m. on the 100 block of Grayling Avenue, and two June 17 on the 100 block of Hampden Avenue
- 1 case of compromised identity, June 13 on the 100 block of Presidential Boulevard
- 3 DUIs: one June 16 at Presidential Boulevard and Monument Road in Bala Cynwyd, another one June 16 on the 200 block of Conshohocken State Road in Penn Valley, and one June 17 at Newfield Way and Conshohocken State Road
- 3 fires (other than the arson): a structure fire June 11 on the 100 block of East City Avenue, another structure fire June 13 on the 1600 block of Gerson Drive in Penn Valley, and an appliance fire June 14 on the 200 block of Dudley Avenue in Narberth.
- 1 fraud case, June 11 on the 100 block of Presidential Boulevard in Bala Cynwyd
- 3 car accidents with injuries
- 15 car accidents with property damage
- 2 citations for public drunkenness
- 8 thefts, five for more than $200
- 1 vehicle theft, June 15 from the first block of Belmont Avenue in Bala Cynwyd