Lower Merion police responded to 214 calls from June 4 through June 10 throughout Narberth, Bala Cynwyd, Belmont Hills and Penn Valley, department records show.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and with incidents from the rest of Lower Merion removed, is attached to this article.
The police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) include:
- 2 burglaries: a daytime burglary with no forced entry June 5 on the 100 block of Fairview Avenue in Belmont Hills, and a forced entry at night June 10 on the 300 block of Llandrillo Road in Bala Cynwyd
- 1 DUI, June 6 on the first block of Conshohocken State Road in Bala Cynwyd
- 2 fires: an appliance fire June 6 on the 100 block of Summit Lane in Bala Cynwyd, and a structure fire June 9 on the first block of St. Asaph's Road in Bala Cynwyd
- 4 car accidents with injuries, including one involving a bicycle (June 9 on the 800 block of Montgomery Avenue in Penn Valley) and another involving a pedestrian (June 8 at Bangor Road and Montgomery Avenue in Bala Cynwyd)
- 7 car accidents with property damage
- 1 citation for public drunkenness, June 10 near the Narberth train station
- 9 thefts, including 5 for more than $200 each
- 3 vehicle thefts: one June 5 from the first block of City Avenue, and two June 6 from the first block of Belmont Avenue